Would you like to write for us?
Thanks for checking out this page. My name is Chuck Holmes and I am the founder and webmaster at Part-Time-Commander.com.
I am currently looking for people to write for us. I’m looking for current, former and retired Army NCOs, officers and Warrant Officers to write content for our website. We are looking for people to share their experiences in specific Army jobs.
My goal is to make my website more personal. I would love to have thousands of stories from hundreds of current and former soldiers sharing their personal experience and tips.
Here are the details:
- We do articles in interview format style.
- I have 8-10 questions for you to answer.
- Each interview would be about ONE specific job you had in the military.
- Each article must be at least 1,200 words, including the interview questions and your short bio.
- You must include a picture of yourself in uniform so we can include it in the article.
- Each article must be unique content and not copied from somewhere else on the internet.
- You agree that you will be honest in the article and not tell any lies or fictional war stories.
- You get paid $35 per article that I accept. This is the industry rate and what I can afford.
- I reserve the right to edit, accept or reject the article based upon its quality.
- If accepted, the article becomes our property once you are paid.
- You get paid in PayPal the same day the article is accepted.
- You agree not to submit your article to any other websites.
- You are an INDEPENDENT contractor, not an employee.
- Payments are made through PayPal.
If this interests you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call my home office at (352) 503-4816 EST during business hours.
Tell me which jobs you had in the Army and I will tell you which ones I would like an interview for. I will then send you the interview questions.
I look forward to working with you and I hope you will decide to write for us. Other veterans and service members need to hear your story.