On this page, you will find some of my suggested resources for part-time Army Soldiers. These resources are listed by category.
Relationships & Career
- Check out this military only dating website. Find a new boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Professional resume service. Get a winning resume so you can get the job you want.
Health & Nutrition
- Lose Weight Today – If you’re trying to drop a few pounds, this is what I recommend.
- Check out these CBD products if you are struggling with PTSD, anxiety, stress or depression.
- Learn How to Run Faster – Discover how to improve your 2-mile run time and improve your APFT score at the same time.
- My Favorite Exercise Program – This is a great program for anyone who wants to lose weight and build muscle in just 25-minutes a day.
Earn Extra Money
- My Favorite Home Business – This is my primary business. I market organic and natural products with an ecommerce website.
- Start Your Own Money Making Website – Learn how to take your hobby, passion or work experience and turn it into a profitable niche website.
- Start Your Own Mail Order Business – Make money mailing postcards. Request a free info packet.
- Struggling with debt? Check out this debt relief service to help get you back on track.
- Best Military Watch – Here is a great watch to wear while you are in uniform or in the field.
- Camel-Pak – Here is a great way to store water.
- Military Boots – If you need high end boots that are comfortable and protect your feet, check these out.
- Military Backpack – Here is a great backpack to store all your goodies in.
- Recommended Reading List – This is my reading list for any NCO or Officers serving in the military. These are must read books.
- Military Store – Check out my online store and learn more about our products and services.
- Improve Your ASVAB Score – For anyone trying to improve their ASVAB score, this is the book for you.
As I find new resources online, I will update this page. If you know of any websites that should be added here, just visit the contact me page and let me know. Thanks.