I’ve had lots of readers ask me about the National Guard Back Pack or Book Bag. This is the camouflage (ACU Style) back pack/book bag that has the “National Guard” written on the back of it. My website visitors wanted to know where they could get one for themselves.
My goal today is to educate you about the National Guard Back Pack and Book Bag. I’ll include a few pictures and give you some specific places you get one for yourself. First of all, this is what one looks like (see pics).
Typically, Soldiers can get a free back pack when they reenlist in the National Guard. I personally saw many Soldiers get a back pack for reenlisting. In other cases, Soldiers received a free National Guard Back Book Bag from a recruiter when they referred someone into the National Guard.
If those options aren’t available for you, here are a few other ways to get a National Guard Back Pack.
- Ask Your Supply Sergeant – Ask your Supply Sergeant if he has any extra ones in stock and what you can do to get one. You never know unless you ask.
- Look on Craigslist – Check out Craigslist to see if you can find a former Soldier who has one for sale.
- Shop on Amazon or eBay – Do a quick search on eBay or Amazon to see if you can find one for sale. I just checked myself a found a few in the $30 to $50 price range.
- Ask Your Fellow Soldiers – Ask one of your peers in your unit if they have an extra back pack for trade or for sale. Someone might have two of them.
- Talk to a Local Recruiter – Contact your local recruiter to see if they have any available and see what you can do to get one from them.
These are five simple ways you can get a National Guard Back Pack for yourself. If you really want one, you shouldn’t have difficulty getting one. You can also buy one by clicking on the link below.
Former Army Major (resigned)
Our Books & Training Courses
Recommended Reading List
Earn Extra Money
Lose Weight Today!
4 thoughts on “National Guard Back Pack and Book Bag”
Is there one manufacturer of the National Guard Back Pack and Book Bags? If yes, what is the name?
Checking with the ROTC offices on college campuses you have attended could be another place to inquire about the availability of these packs. If your campus does not have any available, ask if they can request some from other area campuses for you. Otherwise, I think a recruiter would be the best place to check.
I never thought about that, Neil. I’m sure most R.O.T.C. Programs have some of these backpacks available for Soldiers.
Thank you for showing how to get what’s due to our members of the National Guard. That is a really awesome service you are providing just by giving tips like that.