Welcome to the blog commenting policy for Part-Time-Commander.com. Everyone is encouraged to leave comments on our blog posts to share their thoughts or express their opinion about what we wrote.
Here are our rules for leaving comments on our website.
- Make sure your comments are RELEVANT to the post. Off topic comments and short comments such as “good post” will be edited or deleted.
- Put some thought into your comment and make sure it is spell checked and grammatically correct.
- If you intend on leaving multiple comments on our site, get a gravatar.
- Please do not use profanity, personal attacks, or slander in your comments.
- Do not post links to link farms, inappropriate sites, Facebook pages or websites with no value.
In the event your blog comment violates one of these rules, we reserve the right to edit or delete your comments at our discretion. This commenting policy can change at any time.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks for visiting our website.