Happy New Year! And thank you for your service.
It’s hard to believe that today is January 1, 2015. Where did the time go? What I want to do in today’s post is take a few minutes to tell you how things went for us in 2014. Think of this as our year in review. Since YOU are such an important part of our website, I thought you would want to know how things went. I’ll also take a moment and talk about some of my plans for 2015 and beyond.
I should start out by telling you that 2014 was a good year. We had nice, steady growth for the year. I’m definitely excited about the “direction” of where my website and online presence is headed in the years to come.
During the past five years of working on this website, we have really evolved. We started out as a one page website to sell an eBook. Then we became a static website with about 75 pages. And then we evolved into a blog. Who knows what the future has in store!
Milestones for 2014 for Part-Time-Commander.com
We saw some great success in 2014. Here are a few of our big achievements.
- In 2014 we had 360,727 visitors compared to 269,311 visitors in 2013
- In 2014 we have 292,746 unique visitors compared to 228,553 unique visitors in 2013
- In 2014 we had 521,352 page views compared to 425,438 page views in 2013
- We published 214 new blog posts/articles in 2014, bringing our total published posts up to 960
- If you add in the “pages” on our website it has 997 pages of content as of December 31, 2014
- We added several new products to our store
- We started the year with 589 Facebook fans and ended with 879 fans.
- We had several guest writers this year to include Justin Long, Candace Ginestar, Daniel Slone, and several others
- We published about 60 new videos on our YouTube Channel this year
- Our website turned 5 years old in November 2014.
What’s Ahead in 2015?
- My goal is to launch four new audio courses and training courses in 2015
- My goal is to hit 1,260 pages of content by the end of 2015
- I will launch a new “Part-Time Soldier” podcast on Itunes in 2015
- My primary focus for 2015 is to add 170 new videos to my YouTube Channel
- I’d like to find new writers to help me with content creation
- I plan on hosting some live leadership and training events in late 2015 or early 2016.
2014 was a great year for my family and business. Here are some of the highlights of my year:
- Spent the entire month of July with my son, Devant
- Traveled to many yard sales and flea markets in search of treasure
- Was a full time college student the whole year
- Had a great year selling on eBay
- I started a new health and wellness business
- I lost approximately 20 pounds
I want you to know that I appreciate you as a loyal website visitor here at Part-Time-Commander.com. Without you, I wouldn’t have a business and my website wouldn’t be anywhere near as successful as it currently is. I hope that 2015 brings you good health, happiness and success. And I hope you will continue to visit my website every week and share it with your peers. I’m glad you are part of our community.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a happy New Year.
Thanks for visiting my website today. My name is Chuck Holmes. I am a former Army Major (resigned). I enjoy mentoring Soldiers, NCOs and officers through this website. I’ve had the luxury of working for myself, from home, for the past six years. I’m a pajama entrepreneur. If you’d like to learn how to work from home like I do, you should learn more about my home business. I promote natural and organic products and weight loss.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, my best email is email@example.com.